*ALL buyers are subject to my policy, whether you have read it or not.*
1. First and foremost we reserve the right to cancel a sale at any time and we are not obligated to sell any of our animals. Also, we do not allow tour's/visit's of the rabbitry. We do not sell any rabbit under the age of 12 weeks.
2. We DO NOT ship our rabbits. If you are attending a show we are going to, transport is free. Or if I am unable to attend a show, you or I can arrange transport with someone else.
3. All sales are final. No refunds.
4. A 50% deposit is required for us to hold any rabbit. A deposit must be made within 24 hours, unless you are paying with money order. Deposits can be made through Pay Pal (as a gift so that we get the right amount), money order or check. When picking up the rabbit, the rest of the owed amount MUST be in cash. I will NOT accept a check. We no longer accept checks!
5. We do not guarantee that an animals will reproduce or show well after they leave our care.
6. All rabbits are sold to the best of our ability. There are no health guarantees. We will not reimburse for illness, injury or death that may occur while in the buyers care. We are not responsible with what happens during transport. We are not responsible for any fee after they have left the property of Clover Patch Rabbitry.
7. If the buyer cancels the sale, no refund will be made. If you do not show up or fail to arrange transport, it will be considered a canceled sale. We need to be contacted within 24 hours of sale time.
8. We reserve the right to cancel or deny a sale at any time. A refund will be made if the buyer has already sent a deposit.
9. All show and breeding stock will come with a 3 generation pedigree, unless there is import on the pedigree. We DO NOT sell pet rabbits.
10. If you are under the age of 18 you must have parental consent before inquiring/purchasing a rabbit.